Do you want to know how to hack someone’s Facebook account? Did you know that many people take advantage of these searches to upload apps with viruses that are going to give you nightmares? All Facebook hacking programs or FB account hacking apps hide much more than just a false promise. Hacking a Facebook account is neither legal nor morally acceptable, do you think it is worthy? Read on to learn more about this type of applications.
All you need to know about apps to hack Facebook passwords
From what you read on this topic in other websites, don’t believe a thing. Before we get started, we give you clues on how to detect fake apps to hack Facebook (or any other app and/or game):
- They ask for money in advance. The main purpose of this type of malware is the economic benefit, and the best way is to promise a paid app that works when it comes to stealing Facebook passwords or spying Whatsapp.
- They ask for your phone number. What can happen here is that you subscribe to annoying (and expensive) promotional SMS or much worse, a data theft.
These two points have to make us suspect, as the most probable thing is that it is a fraud or the obtaining of money through the downloads of a fake app. That is, at the least you will be wasting time – or money and personal data, in the worst-case scenario.
Some of these “amazing” apps to hack Facebook accounts
Yes, there was a hacker once who found a security breach in the famous social network and ended up publishing on the wall of Mr. Zuckerberg. It’s a very popular case on the Internet, but it is known that Facebook’s security system is quite reliable, or at least we want to believe that. It is not easy to discover someone’s Facebook password or steal the account, not even through websites, programs or apps.
As you can see, they didn’t even care a lot about the design. They just ask for the username of the person we want to hack and little else. Do you really think it’s so easy to hack a Facebook account? Don’t be fooled!
Then, is it impossible to be hacked on FB?
Of course not. There are a thousand ways to find out someone’s email password, your Facebook password or even spy on your smartphone (do you know the best apps to track your cell?). In TuAppPara we don’t agree with this type of practices, since they violate the rights of the people and they touch (they even surpass) certain legal limits. So, we’re going to give you some tips to prevent you from being hacked by others.
Facebook tips for your convenience
- Change your password from time to time.
- Don’t store your passwords on devices that are not yours.
- Use a different password than the one from your personal email.
- Do not use obvious passwords (12345678) or those easy to relate to you (dates, names) – mix lowercase letters, symbols and numbers.
- Be careful with Facebook phishing: the address above will tell you whether it is the Facebook web or a clone. Do not click on links that redirect to Facebook from your mail, chat or any other means.
- Do not click on ads with viral headlines.
- Choose a complicated security question.
- Use a firewall and antivirus!
- Reinforce your online privacy in your account settings.
Are you still thinking about hacking Facebook accounts? We have already warned you: the biggest loser is going to be you. Think before using social networks, apps, tools, programs and websites to do evil about those around you. It’s not worthy!
Give us your opinion in the comments below. Have you ever tried this or have you ever been hacked?